Used Car Military Discount in Colorado Springs, CO
Not everyone can afford a new car, and we respect that. That's why we stock a wide variety of used vehicles of all makes and models, and why we'll always listen to your needs and your budget limit the first time. We also believe that every service member deserves a reliable vehicle, if they want one, so we've dedicated a section of our business to securing financing and the right cars for our heroes. Whether you need financing or have cash in hand, we can help you find the car you're looking for.
Our knowledgeable financial department is trained to help soldiers and veterans find the best deal possible on a new or used vehicle. Our sales staff is trained to cater to the unique needs of servicemembers and their families. Together, we've provided numerous members of the Fort Carson and Colorado Springs military communities with reliable, affordable transportation. Need a ride to and from Post? We've got your back. Have questions while you're on base? We have a liaison at Fort Carson for our military customers.
Used Vehicles Under $10K
Not only do we stock a wide variety of used cars, trucks and crossovers, but many of our options are priced under $10K. You don't need to empty your bank account or borrow more than you can afford at Mike Maroone Military!
Used Vehicles Over 30 MPG
Sure, you might get a good deal on a used car at any dealership, but what happens when you're miles into your ownership? A good deal can become obsolete if you're stuck with a gas guzzler. We stock used cars that are both affordable and efficient.
Military Installment Loan and Education Services (MILES)
The MILES loan allows active duty Service Members, E1 and above, to secure financing for a used vehicle with less than 65,000 miles and that is less than five years old. Because we know many of our military customers will be taking advantage of this loan, we stock a variety of different used makes and models that meet these specific criteria.
How to shop for a used vehicle:
- Start by talking to a friendly, knowledgeable sales specialist at Mike Maroone Military.
- Know what you're looking for and how much you can spend. Our financial specialists know how military financing works and can help you navigate the process. If you're taking advantage of a MILES loan, your maximum loan payment will be either a percentage of your monthly base Pay or of your total income less your monthly financial obligations.
- Know the dealership's warranty/used car guarantee terms. You can find ours here. http://www.alserramilitary.com/about-al-serra-military-in-colorado-springs-co
- Do you research ahead of time. There are multiple resources for used car shoppers online.
- Enjoy driving your new vehicle!
If you have questions about financing or a specific vehicle, don't hesitate to contact our on-site liaison, our shuttle service or our main office. We look forward to serving you!